In the context of the application of the new European decree on the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation) which comes into force on 25 May 2018, we must inform you of certain details, changes and additions concerning our processing of your data.
All the contents of this document concern and commit only Imprimerie BIETLOT.
We invite you to consult our GDPR in Gilly, Charleroi.
PERSONAL DATA STORED AND PROCESSED BY THE PRINTING COMPANY
We process data about you such as :
- title (appellative) ;
- first name, last name, contact person company ;
- full postal address
- e-mail address;
- telephone number
PURPOSES OF THE DATA COLLECTED
L'imprimerie collects the data strictly necessary for the execution of a contract, the invoicing, the follow-up of orders...
- Purpose of processing your personal data
- Processing of our customers' personal data in order to be able to carry out sales tasks, to provide technical assistance and after-sales services. To be able to carry out invoicing, accounting, proposal of offers, preparation and sending of quotations, contact and development of commercial relations.
- Legitimacy of the processing of your personal data
- Legal basis: Performance of a (commercial) contract. Legal obligation (Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, dated 16 November and other complementary regulations, Commercial Code).
- Recipients of your personal data
- Transferee(s): Tax Administration, banking entities, public administration competent in this area.
In accordance with the law, none of your personal information will be sold or distributed.
Obligation to transfer
The Printing House will only disclose your data in the following cases
- if it is required by law or regulation;
- if we are obliged to do so by virtue of a legal procedure;
- at the request of legislative or judicial authorities.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE KEPT
Your data will be kept for the duration of our business dealings and for 8 years after the last business dealings with the customer. We have chosen this retention period in order to best respond to possible controls by our departments, such as accounting.
Once this period has elapsed, we will contact you to advise you of the next procedure for deleting your personal data from our records. If you do not react to this action, the deletion will proceed.
Under the GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise certain rights at any time:
- right of access : You can ask us what data we hold about you;
- right to modification : in case of error in your data or in case of incomplete information, you can ask to correct/complete them;
- right to object and to erasure : If your data is no longer necessary for the lawful purposes for which it was used, you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data and request that it be deleted from our records;
- right to portability : You also have the right to request, within reason, a copy of your data.
Before we can respond favorably to the exercise of your rights, we will be obliged to ask you for proof of your identity in order to avoid any risk of unwanted data loss or complications.
Your request will be processed within one month, except in the case of numerous and complex requests, in which case the response time will be extended to two months. In this case, we will inform you of the situation.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.
To contact our print company, you can call us directly by phone, or send us your request via our contact form. Our premises are located near Châtelet, Fleurus, Gosselies, Gerpinnes, Fontaine-l'Évêque and the surrounding area.